Worried about Unchecked Security Threats Harming Your Business?
Assess Your Security Posture
While most people think of security in terms of commodity products such as anti-virus, firewall, and spam filters, the reality is that while these products are must-have, they are oftentimes not enough. Threats to the network come from a variety of sources that are beyond the scope of these products. If these products alone were 100% effective, there would be no security breaches.
REQUEST A FREE ASSESSMENT
Strengthen your defense against cybercriminals | WHITE PAPER
Combine Our Cybersecurity Consulting with Our Managed Security Solutions to Get ahead of Hackers Today.
CYBERSECURITY THREAT ASSESSMENTTHE FASTEST WAY TO EXPOSE THREATS & VULNERABILITIES
- With the information gathered across the network from multiple data points, you will uncover issues that can help you to begin to build your security posture and protect your business.All assessments include Risk Score, Risk Action Plan, Full Security Risk Assessment Report, Executive Summary with recommendations and all supporting documents and findings. UDI can also help with your remediation efforts.
DARK WEB SCANDIVE INTO DARK WEB MONITORING
- If someone breaks into your home, you can usually document what’s missing so the police can track it down. This isn’t as easy with data. A dark web scan can reveal what information may have been exposed to help you take action to correct the course. Once your data goes up for sale on the dark web, there’s little you can do to get it down. Paired with dark web monitoring and you can receive an alert when something suspicious happens, giving you the ability to create a plan of attack before any damage is done.
- Cybersecurity is harder for businesses than ever. With seemingly unlimited attack vectors and a breach taking place nearly every day, you need to take the right steps to protect your business before it’s too late. A dark web scan is the first step. Paired with dark web monitoring, security services, and employee cybersecurity awareness and training, you can lock down your business data more easily than ever. If you want to protect your business from the dangers of the dark web, the first step is to know when the dark web is brushing up against them.
FIREWALL ASSESSMENTIDENTIFY SECURITY RISKS & UNDERSTAND NETWORK USAGE
- Secure network architectures need to constantly evolve to keep up with the latest advanced persistent threats. There are two ways to find out if your solution is keeping up—wait for a breach or run validation tests. A Firewall Assessment allows you to test your defenses before squaring off with the bad guys.
- Get a Better Understanding of Your Network
- Security Risk – Which application vulnerabilities are being used to attack your networks? Which botnets were probing your security? What kinds of phishing attacks are infiltrating your inbox? Find “at-risk” devices, security blind spots, & put the specter of ransomware to bed.
- Productivity – Are your users taking advantage of peer-to-peer sharing, social media, instant messaging, or other time-wasting apps? Application visibility & control reporting shows exactly which unproductive gremlins are sapping your productivity.
- Utilization and Performance – Instantly understand your throughput, session, & bandwidth usage requirements during peak hours so that you can better allocate network resources. Find your top email senders, big time-bandwidth leaks, and more.
EMAIL ASSESSMENTDETERMINE IF BUILT IN EMAIL SECURITY FEATURES ARE SUFFICIENT
- Many organizations think their current email security systems are up to the task of protecting them. Unfortunately, many email security systems fall short and do not keep their organizations safe. The reality is we all need to work toward a higher standard of quality, protection, and overall email security.
- The Email Assessment passively inspects emails that have been passed by the incumbent email security system and received by the organization’s email management system. Our team re-inspects the emails deemed safe by the incumbent email security system and will assess the risk of ransomware, phishing, email fraud and other threats.